Who we are
Our website address is: https://www.rapidhiretool.com.
RapidHire Tool, LLC (“Company” or “We“) respects privacy laws and complies with those laws in accordance with this policy:
This policy describes the types of information we may collect from you or that you may provide when you visit the website at www.RapidHireTool.com (our “Website“) or the RapidHire Tool Mobile Application (the “App”) and our practices for collecting, using, maintaining, protecting and disclosing that information.
This policy applies to information we collect:
- On the Website.
- On the App.
- In e-mail, text and other electronic messages between you and this Website.
- On any mobile applications owned by The Company or any of its subsidiaries or affiliates;
- Offline or through any other means, including on any other website or mobile application operated by Company or any third party (including our affiliates and subsidiaries); or
- Through any third party (including our affiliates and subsidiaries) including through any application or content that may link to or be accessible from or on the Website or the App.
Children Under the Age of 13
Our Website and App are not intended for children under 13 years of age. No one under age 13 may provide any personal information to or on the Website or App. We do not knowingly collect personal information from children under 13. If we learn we have collected or received personal information from a child under 13 without verification of parental consent, we will delete that information. If you believe we might have any information from or about a child under 13, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Information We Collect About You and How We Collect It
We collect several types of information from and about users of our Website and App, including information:
- by which you may be personally identified, such as name, age, postal address, e-mail address, telephone number (“personal information“);
- that is about you but individually does not identify you, such as your zip code, or preferences; and/or
- about your internet connection, the equipment you use to access our Website and usage details.
- Automatic Information Collection and Tracking.
- When you download, access, and use the App, it may use technology to automatically collect:
- Usage Details. When you access and use the App, we may automatically collect certain details of your access to and use of the App, including traffic data, location data, logs, [and other]communication data and the resources that you access and use on or through the App.
- Device Information. We may collect information about your mobile device and internet connection, including the device’s unique device identifier, IP address, operating system, browser type, mobile network information, and the device’s telephone number.
- Stored Information and Files. The App also may access metadata and other information associated with other files stored on your device. This may include, for example, photographs, audio and video clips, personal contacts, and address book information.
- Location Information. This App collects real-time information about the location of your device to provide you services and to make it easier for you to use our service.We use this information to show you jobs within the radius you request from your location.
- If you do not want us to collect this information do not download the App, or delete it from your device.
- We also may use these technologies to collect information about your activities over time and across third-party websites, apps, or other online services (behavioral tracking).
- When you download, access, and use the App, it may use technology to automatically collect:
We collect information:
- Directly from you when you provide it to us or when you download the App;
- Automatically as you navigate through the Website or the App. Information collected automatically may include usage details, IP addresses and information collected through cookies, web beacons, or other tracking technologies;
- From third parties, for example, our business partners; and
- From our subsidiaries and affiliates.
Information You Provide to Us.
The information we collect on or through our Website or the App may include:
- Information that you provide by filling in forms on our Website or the App. This includes information provided at the time of registering to use our Website or downloading and registering on the App, ordering products, or requesting further services. This information may include your name, address, phone number, and your educational and licensing credentials. You may also provide for us a history your employment. It is your choice whether to include information in your profile on the Website or in the App, and what information to include. We may also ask you for information when you report a problem with our Website or the App.
- Records and copies of your correspondence (including e-mail addresses), if you contact us.
- Your responses to surveys that we might ask you to complete for research purposes.
- Details of transactions you carry out through our Website or the App and of the fulfillment of your orders. You may be required to provide financial information before placing an order through our Website or the App.
- Your search queries on the Website or the App.
We may also allow you to provide information to be published or displayed (hereinafter, “posted“) on public areas of the Website, or transmitted to other users of the Website or third parties (collectively, “User Submissions“). Your User Submissions are posted on and transmitted to others at your own risk Please be aware that no security measures are perfect or impenetrable. Additionally, we cannot control the actions of other users of the Website with whom you may choose to share your User Submissions. Therefore, we cannot and do not guarantee that your User Submissions will not be viewed by unauthorized persons.
We do not control these third parties’ tracking technologies or how they may be used. If you have any questions about an advertisement or other targeted content, you should contact the responsible provider directly.
How We Use Your Information
We use information that we collect about you or that you provide to us, including any personal information:
- To present our Website and its contents to you.
- To keep a history of your activity on the Website or the App
- To provide you with information about products or services from us and from our third party partners.This includes sharing your information with our employer or employee-recruitment partners, including staffing firms or their parent companies, affiliates or subsidiaries, or hospitals or other healthcare providers, or their parent companies, affiliates or subsidiaries.
- To fulfill any other purpose for which you provide it.
- To provide you with notices about your account or any services you request.
- To carry out our obligations and enforce our rights arising from any contracts entered into between you and us, including for billing and collection.
- To notify you about changes to our Website or any products or services we offer or provide though it.
- In any other way we may describe when you provide the information.
- For any other purpose with your consent.
We may use the information we have collected from you to enable us to display advertisements to our advertisers’ target audiences.
Disclosure of Your Information
We may disclose aggregated information about our users, and information that does not identify any individual, without restriction.
- To our subsidiaries and affiliates.
- To our third party marketing partners.
- With medical staffing services, and health care providers, as that term is defined in 1861(s) of the Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act (“HIPAA”), 42 U.S.C. §1395x(s) (“Health Care Providers”) in order to allow each of them to contact you regarding potential employment opportunities, although Company shall not, and shall make as a condition of any data sharing agreement with Health Care Providers that they shall not, disclose, release, distribute, or deliver the data, or any portion thereof, to any third party without your consent, except as may be required by law or regulation.
- To a buyer or other successor in the event of a merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution or other sale or transfer of some or all of The Company’s assets, whether as a going concern or as part of bankruptcy, liquidation or similar proceeding, in which personal information held by The Company about our Website and App users is among the assets transferred.
- To fulfill the purpose for which you provide it. For example, if you give us an e-mail address to use an “e-mail a friend” feature of our Website or our App, we will transmit the contents of that e-mail and your e-mail address to the recipients.
- For any other purpose disclosed by us when you provide the information.
- With your consent.
We may also disclose your personal information:
- To comply with any court order, law or legal process, including to respond to any government or regulatory request.
- If we believe disclosure is necessary or appropriate to protect the rights, property, or safety of The Company, our customers or others.
We will never disclose any of your financial information.
Accessing and Correcting Your Information
You can review and change your personal information by logging into the Website or the App and visiting your account profile page.
You may also send us an e-mail at email@example.com to request access to, correct or delete any personal information that you have provided to us. We cannot delete your personal information except by also deleting your user account. We may not accommodate a request to change information if we believe the change would violate any law or legal requirement or cause the information to be incorrect.
Your California Privacy Rights
California Civil Code Section § 1798.83 permits users of our Website that are California residents to request certain information regarding our disclosure of personal information to third parties for their direct marketing purposes. To make such a request, please send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org or write us at RapidHire Tool, 311 White Bridge Rd, #D, Nashville, TN 37209.
We have implemented measures designed to secure your personal information from accidental loss and from unauthorized access, use, alteration and disclosure. All information you provide to us is stored on remote secure third party servers behind firewalls. Our Website and App’s database is served by Amazon Web Services (“AWS”). You may review the AWS security information at https://aws.amazon.com/security/.
The safety and security of your information also depends on you. Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a password for access to certain parts of our Website or the App, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. We ask you not to share your password with anyone. We urge you to be careful about giving out information in public areas of the Website or the App like message boards. The information you share in public areas may be viewed by any user of the Website or the App.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we do our best to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee the security of your personal information transmitted to our Website or the App. Any transmission of personal information is at your own risk. We are not responsible for circumvention of any privacy settings or security measures contained on the Website.
Last Modified: September 17, 2018